Learn the basics of grain free, gluten free baking. In this class you'll:
- Learn facts about gluten, and about gluten alternatives to stay away from because they can create brain inflammation
- Understand how to construct recipes from coconut flour or almond flour. (Each one has different requirements)
- Take home basic recipes for bread, cookies, muffins
- Take home specific recipes for almond flour chocolate chip cookies, coconut flour muffins and coconut flour bread
- Be provided with a resource sheet with information about where you can obtain the ingredients
- Take home small box of gluten free, grain free, sugar free sweet treats
Cost of the class is $35.00 (includes materials and treats)
Pasadena: Thursday, March 13, 7 to 9:15 pm
Unity of Pasadena, 3053 Del Mar
Culver City: March 30th, Sunday, 1 p.m.
Westside Unity. 10724 Barman Ave. Culver City, CA 90230
This class will include demos and some hands on. All recipes will be Paleo and Primal Diet compatible as well as GAPS Friendly.
Taught by Suzanne Peters.
Since 2009 I have been studying traditional real food and cultured food skills at Culture Club 101 in Pasadena. My Enjoy Gluten Free Products are a top seller there and I have taught gluten free baking classes for the club. In additional to my food skills, I also have an extensive background in emotional healing, belief work, leadership development, creativity development, personal growth, fine art and illustration and ama professional photographer. I love teaching, especially this class becuse it is empowering people to be able to enjoy gluten free and grain free delicious delicacies. I have been baking and teaching most of my adult life.
To reserve your space in either class, email me at realfoodlifestyle at gmail.com or call me at 818-590-0062.